· The Controller of your provided personal data is apoQlar GmbH, with its registered seat in Hamburg at Koppel 18a, 20099 Hamburg, telephone: +49 40 280 56 248.
· To receive more information on the processing of your personal data, contact us at the address of our registered seat indicated above or via e-mail at: contact-anti-bot-bitapoqlar.com.
· Personal data is processed in order to complete the staffing process (possibly future staffing processes if you have agreed to it).
· We process the personal data contained in the form and the CV on the grounds of your free consent.
· You may revoke your consent at any time by sending us a message at the correspondence address or e-mail address indicated above.
· Revocation of your consent has no effect on the lawfulness of the processing done on its grounds prior to such revocation.
· Your personal data may be received by our subcontractors – providers of services and of ICT systems.
· We may share your personal data with our associated companies: apoQlar GmbH with its registered seat in Hamburg, Germany – which is a company specialises in implementing innovative IT solutions in the field of mixed and augmented realities, AI and Machine Learning, and with Apollogic Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Poznan, Poland and ApoQ Group Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Poznan, Poland.
· Personal data will be processed until your consent for its processing in the staffing process is withdrawn, but not longer than until the end of the staffing process in which you are taking part (or until the end of subsequent staffing processes if you have granted a consent for processing your personal data in upcoming staffing processes).
· You are not obliged to provide your personal data, but it is necessary to complete the staffing process in which you participate.
· You have the right to access your personal data at any time.
· If you notice that your data are incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to correct them.
· When your data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected, when you revoke your consent to the processing of data or when the data are being processed unlawfully – you may request their deletion.
· You also have the right to request limitation of the processing of your data – when you notice that your data are incorrect, you may request limitation of their processing for a period that will allow us to check their correctness; when your data are being processed unlawfully but you do not wish for them to be deleted; when we no longer need your data but you may need them for defending or asserting claims.
· You may request transfer of your data.
· If you believe that we are processing your data unlawfully, you may file a complaint with the supervisory authority.